Driving Your Life
This milestone event is all about you! It’s for people like you who want to connect with their passions and purpose, set their own direction, focus on what’s really important in life and take action for their personal and professional success.
- Connect with your passions and purpose, work out what’s really important to you in life and identify how to play to your strengths.
- Have time out of your busy routine to step back and reassess your goals in all areas of your life, providing you with more focus and balance to achieve success at home and at work.
- Recognise that you hold the keys to change. You’ll set your own agenda and put yourself in the driver’s seat to take up the right opportunities when they come your way
- Develop a clear direction and plan to take action. You’ll look at what you need to keep doing, start doing and stop doing and identify how you can use your network to support you.
Experienced leadership development facilitators Louise Thomson and Cynthia Mahoney have developed this program in response to the common issues experienced by people they’ve worked with in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. We’ve repeatedly heard:
- - “I want to do something with meaning and purpose. I want to make what I do count.”
- - “I need focus. I feel like I don’t have a clear path ahead of me”.
- - “I’m too busy. I feel stretched. I don’t have enough time. I don’t have balance in my life”.
- - “I feel bogged down, stuck in what I’m doing and would like more support to develop a fresh direction”.
- - “Everything around me is changing so quickly and sometimes I feel I can’t keep up”.
- - Understand your passions, what fulfils you and what you stand for – how to use this to take charge and set your future direction
- - Harness your strengths and improve your relationships with others
- - Balance competing demands in many aspects of your life
- - Design your vision and goals based on past successes, what’s possible and what you’re passionate about
- - Develop your own personal brand – You Inc.
- - Realise your personal power and confidence to put your plans into action
- - Identify who inspires you and how to “borrow” some of their attributes when you need them
- - Put you in the driver’s seat of your life
Key questions and answers:
Who is this program for?
Anyone! Men & Women. Any Age. Any Sector.
How many people will be at the program?
Seats are limited with a maximum of 20 participants ensuring an interactive and practical program.
What’s included in the program?
- Completion of an on-line profile tool to understand your strengths and develop strategies to improve your personal effectiveness in relationships, particularly in conflict.
- A copy of the popular book, “Do More Great Work – Stop the busywork and do the work that matters” by Michael Bungay Stanier.
- Food and refreshments throughout the two days.
- You Inc. workbook which hosts a series of activities that we commence during the program.
- Meet and network with a group of like-minded people.
Where & When:
Friday 15th & Saturday 16th November 2013
9am – 5pm (both days)
The Oaks on Collins, 480 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
Pricing (GST incl.):
Corporate: $1,320 (per person)
Individual & not-for-profit: $880 (per person)
Book with a friend and receive $100 off the price of each ticket (GST incl.):
Corporate: $2,420 (for two people)
Individual & not-for-profit: $1,540 (for two people)
Cynthia Mahoney Ph: 0427 622 654 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Thomson Ph: 0458 130 100 E: email@example.com