Who’s driving your life?
- - Do you want to take charge of 2014 (….and beyond?)
- - Do you want to develop a fresh direction in life and create a new road map for yourself?
- - Do you want to check in with how you’re tracking and give yourself a booster to move ahead with your goals?
- - Are you searching for a new way to do something with meaning and purpose and make what you do count?
- - Are you after some new ideas and inspiration?
Whether you want to set a totally new direction in your life or simply review where you’re at, re-focus and recharge, we can help you succeed!
What are you waiting for? Join like-minded people for a two-day pitstop to make the changes you’ve been dreaming about.
Here’s what some of the participants in our February 2014 program had to say:
- - “Everyone needs to do this!!! It was incredible. I have recharged my life and direction and am ready to go!”
- - “A vibrant program that supplies a bag of tools to help you see more clearly who you are and to put your feet on your chosen path – sometimes we need encouragement and guidance to start.”
- - “Got a lot out of the two days – a good balance of doing/talking/listening. Great group of people and I look forward to catching up in a couple of months to check in!”
- - “Excellent workshop to refocus your life and get ideas/inspiration from others.”
Venue: The JJ Clark Room, Old Treasury Building, Spring St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
Duration: 9am – 5pm (two action-packed days)
This two-day pitstop aims to put you in the driver’s seat of your life! You’ll….
Join experienced leadership development facilitators, Louise Thomson and Cynthia Mahoney, who will be your “co-drivers” on this two-day journey. We’ll provide you with valuable tools that you can continue to use after the program as well as practical activities and support to get you on track and in control.
So if it’s time for you to connect with your passion and purpose, set your direction, focus on what’s really important in life and take action for your personal and professional success, then book in for “Driving Your Life” today!